Suggestions for FW

Homepage – Slider Forums Forsaken World Suggestions Suggestions for FW

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Divine 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Yuan
    Participant

Hello!

I would like to write some suggestions regarding the current patch of Forsaken World.This is something you may or you may not take into consideration. I just hope it would help our future players a little bit, at least until we have more than 2 players that are currently playing daily (and knowing that you don`t want a one-day-maxed-character gameplay).

1. Scroll for getting the vice and virtue quest. After 2 weeks on almost-daily farming, we could not get the vice/virtue quest. No players > no arena (one of the main quests that need to be done in order to obtain the v/v quest). So a scroll that can help the player to skip all those main quests would be helpful.
    2. Exchcange Orizon Shards. Make them unbound. People would trade them for the donation currency (also needed to be unbound). Because not all the players can donate and not all the donors would want to spend days at farming.
    3. 1 x Exchange Orizon Shard for 1 x Orizon Shard instead of 150 x Exchange Orizon Shards for 150 x Orizon Shards, if you don`t want to put the actual Orizon Shard as a drop.
    4. Nightfall monsters – giving nice drops. But they are lvl 95 and the max lvl for players is (currently) 80.
    5. Anima training points cost. It`s pretty expensive, 15g/point. Would be nice if you can lower that a little bit, since mastery and resistances are also quite expensive.
    6. Anima specific training. If you are not a lvl 5 purchaser, you can`t use the <specific training> for anima.
    7. Multiclient. Would be very helpful 🙂
    8. People are searching for a Forsaken World p-server (since one of the biggest p-servers just closed its gates). So a GM that would spread the word about Orizon Forsaken World and make some events would be nice.

Thank you for your time. 🙂

• This topic was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  Yuan.

Divine
    Participant

Good day.~
    Regarding the suggestion for Forsaken world i have to say that these are indeed very good suggestions as they would help out a lot, i’d like to add one myself
    as well, which is the dual talent option. It seems to a bit bugged though at the moment as only my warrior seems to have it, but no one else does. xD
    Another suggestion is to also create gear augmentation items for perhaps orizon shards or such, if they aren’t already there. (I couldn’t find those myself, except for the donation ones.) However for now i think the anime, mast & rest, nightfall citadel mobs and the multi-client are the most important at the moment.

Thank you in advance ^^.

Yuan
    Participant

Also…runes are too expensive. Way more expensive that they should be. Lowering the price would be nice, since 1 from 4 mobs can drop one shard.

Divine
    Participant

Agreed on that one, as the runes are indeed quite expensive to get as it already takes a long time to get 150 shards, the drop rates are understandable nor would i suggest to change that, but i would suggest to change the price for the runes as one rune costs 20 shards.. and knowing that some of those are very hard to get. however i’d like to add that right now.. it’s way too much farming, you can barely actually play the game itself because of all the farming that has to be done to actually get some of your things done, which is understandable as it shouldn’t be too easy as maxing everything within a day or a few, but it also shouldn’t be too much work as where you’re farming 24/7 and don’t actually get to play. I do not mean it badly or anything like that, nor am i speaking just for myself, but also on behalf of the other players that joined the server. With the SP, Anima, Mast/Rest etc all costing so much it takes a very long time and thus a lot of farming to get done, especially with the lv gap between the monsters and the players.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.